Not Got the Receipt and Site not Updated!
If you have not got your receipt and your site not updated after the payment of your fees online, you have made some error in completing the payment process correctly. In such a case, before you make another attempt to make the same payment, verify whether or not your account has been debited. If your account has been debited, e-mail with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org in to get your site updated after which you will automatically get your receipt.
Refund of Excess Fees Paid Online
In case of any fees having been paid online more than once by some mistake, the payer is requested not to place any Charge Back Request to their respective banks. The excess payment will be refunded from the office at Marwari College, Ranchi as soon as the payer places a request for the refund in the office with the documented evidence of the payment in question.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
Fee once paid will not be refunded. However, if there is any excess payment for any reason whatsoever, the student may file his/her claim with the Office at Marwari College.
Terms and Conditions
- 1. Candidates are advised to pay Online Application fee online. Students may
use their parents’ or their own bank account to make the payment.
- 2. Online payment of Application Fee can be made, using the following modes:
- 1. Net Banking.
- 2. Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro).
- 3. Credit
- 3. For making online payment of Application fee, login to Marwari College, Ranchi Online application portal and follow the instructions thereafter.
- 4. After successful completion of the payment, the system will be directed back to
the Online Application portal of Marwari College, Ranchi. Generate receipt
of the payment made and produce the same as and when required.
- 5. Marwari College, Ranchi does not charge any processing fee or
service charges from the students for online payment. However, the students have
to pay the charges as applicable for the merchant banks.
- 6. The student is required to pay the fee by the due date as notified.
- 7. Don't pay application form fee using NEFT/RTGS